Dear Friends and Members of Emmanuel Church,
It’s a beautiful morning up on God’s hill!!!!
- The month of November is an important time for Christians. We remember what we are thankful for and who we are thankful for. This Sunday is no different. Sunday is All Saints Sunday where we remember the members and friends of Emmanuel Church who have passed away in the last 12 months. We hear the comforting words of resurrection and remember what God has promised. We will light candles, sing hymns of remembrance and celebrate communion.
- We are preparing some children’s songs for the Advent/Christmas season. Our first practice for the children will be Monday night at 6:15 p.m. for about a 1/2 hour.
- Adult Choir on meets on Monday, November 7th at 7 p.m.
- Tuesday is Bible Study at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday is Consistory at 7 p.m.
- Prayer Angels will meet on November 13th at 6 p.m. (Note the change in date due to Thanksgiving). We will have at least one blanket to make.
- November 20th is our second Messy Church! The theme will be “Our Daily Bread” and we need your help! Adults and children. You don’t have to be a church member to attend. Talk to Heather Clark if interested.
Grace and Peace,
Featured image of the saints from Revelation 4:4 as pictured at the Aachen Cathedral, In Aachen Germany. Image used by permission of a Creative Commons License. Image from Ingo’s Flickr Page.