Good morning friends and members of Emmanuel Church,
This Sunday, September 14th is our weekly worship. The sermon message comes from Exodus and deals with crossing the Red Sea. The title of the sermon is “Water Wings.” After worship, the Boy Scouts will have a display set up for selling their Popcorn to fund troop activities.
Acolyte Training will be after worship. Also this Sunday will be the Hayride at Gearhardt Farms. Price is $8. If you pay for adult tickets in advance, any child’s ticket will be covered by the Christian Education Fund. Time is 2 p.m.
Saturday, September 27th is our next 10-10-10 Invitational Event: We will meet at 10 a.m. in the Upper Pavilion at Townshend Park. We will be having breakfast and just getting together to share with each other. Everyone is invited! Come have a cup of coffee with your friends!
Mark Your Calendars:
- Bible Study has started again after the summer break, every Tuesday at 10 a.m. We are finishing Amos this week and will start Revelation shortly.
- Tuesday, September 30th, Friends and Members of Hill’s will be Gathering at Salem Lutheran Church in Delmont to serve at the Soup Kitchen. Time is from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. You do not have to be a member of Hill’s to serve! Bring a friend and lighten the load.
- The Neighbors in Need Offering will be on the First Sunday of October. You can read more about Neighbors in Need here.
- Murrysville CROP Walk to End Hunger is on October 12th at 1:30 p.m. Please see me if you would like to walk–I have the resistration forms.
- Fall Festival/Halloween Pary/Trunk or Treat is Scheduled for October 25th from 1-4. Events are planned from 1 to 3:45, ending with a costume parade for the children, awards for best costumes, Trunk or Treating and Bonfire at 4.
Grace and Peace,